|Explore ALL YOUR COLLEGE TENNIS OPTIONS in an UNPRECEDENTED WAY for under $20!!Get a junior ranking, SAT/ACT score, team ranking, domestic/international breakdown and state of every American Collegiate Tennis Team from 2003-2013 here!
(Prices have been reduced for the first 100 People!)
JuniorTennisConsulting also offers many services to American players of all levels.
Have you ever wondered?
- What college tennis advice steers junior players in the wrong direction?
- Do college coaches just look at USTA national rankings?
- How do I even start looking for a place for my child to play college tennis?
- Does it make sense for my child to play in an older age group?
- Does it make sense to chase USTA points?
- Can I get a 2nd opinion on what direction my child should take in his/her college search from someone who does not have a financial stake in our investment in tennis?
- What is the timeline for the recruiting process? Who initiates the contact?
- When is the best time to contact college coaches?
- How realistic is it for my child to improve from a three-star recruit to a five-star recruit? What is a five-star recruit?
- Will my 9th grade child’s tennis be good enough to be a “hook” for collegiate admissions offices?
- My child plays three doubles for her high school team. Is there a college team that she could play for?
Ricky Becker has been on the tennis scene and accomplished much in his 30+ years of playing and coaching competitive junior, collegiate and professional tennis.
- Top-5 nationally ranked player in the Boys’ 18’s in 1992
- MVP of Stanford University’s National Championship Tennis Team in 1996
- Current and former coach of numerous top-10 Eastern and top-25 nationally ranked players
- Keynote speaker at numerous USTA/Eastern College Showcase Day Events, USTA/Eastern Sportsmanship Award Ceremonies and Long Island Region Award Ceremonies