|Explore ALL YOUR COLLEGE TENNIS OPTIONS in an UNPRECEDENTED WAY for under $20!!Get a junior ranking, SAT/ACT score, team ranking, domestic/international breakdown and state of every American Collegiate Tennis Team here!
(Prices have been reduced for the first 100 People!)
JuniorTennisConsulting also offers many services to American players of all levels.
Have you ever wondered?
- What college tennis advice steers junior players in the wrong direction?
- Do college coaches just look at USTA national rankings?
- How do I even start looking for a place for my child to play college tennis?
- Does it make sense for my child to play in an older age group?
- Does it make sense to chase USTA points?
- Can I get a 2nd opinion on what direction my child should take in his/her college search from someone who does not have a financial stake in our investment in tennis?
- What is the timeline for the recruiting process? Who initiates the contact?
- When is the best time to contact college coaches?
- How realistic is it for my child to improve from a three-star recruit to a five-star recruit? What is a five-star recruit?
- Will my 9th grade child’s tennis be good enough to be a “hook” for collegiate admissions offices?
- My child plays three doubles for her high school team. Is there a college team that she could play for?
Ricky Becker has been on the tennis scene and accomplished much in his 30+ years of playing and coaching competitive junior, collegiate and professional tennis.
- Top-5 nationally ranked player in the Boys’ 18’s in 1992
- MVP of Stanford University’s National Championship Tennis Team in 1996
- Current and former coach of numerous top-10 Eastern and top-25 nationally ranked players
- Keynote speaker at numerous USTA/Eastern College Showcase Day Events, USTA/Eastern Sportsmanship Award Ceremonies and Long Island Region Award Ceremonies